[quagga-users 14265] Routing

Thais Ribeiro thais.santos.ribeiro89 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 20:04:22 GMT 2016

Hello, i am trying to make a network work with rip. For now, i just created
3 machines (1 is a router and 2 are hosts) on virtual machine installed
on with openwrt and i am trying to connect them. I changed the ip and
static instead of dhcp in eth0. But the router must connect one host in one
interface and the other host in the other interface. I have changed the ip
from one interface, but how can i change the other interface? The two hosts
must connect with this router between them.

Thanks for any comment.
Thais.