[quagga-users 14442] Re: Issues with Routes in FreeBSD / PfSense New to Release 1.0

Martin Winter mwinter at opensourcerouting.org
Mon Oct 10 11:42:27 BST 2016

Just seeing this now…

On 3 Oct 2016, at 18:13, Reqlez Guy wrote:

> Hello.
>
> Can anybody review this and see what they think ?
> https://forum.pfsense.org/index.php?topic=111108.0
>
> When triggering failover ... the failover link does not work with
> version 1  .... reverting back to .99 no problems. Pfsense Team seems
> to think it's something regarding Zebra restart... Several users have
> confirmed this issue. See thread for further info.

What is the “normal” version of Quagga in PfSense? (i.e. output of
“zebra -v”)
Is this 1.0.20160315 ?

Can you post the output of a “zebra -v” from it (it should give some
compile options as well)
And what is the base OS? FreeBSD 10?

We are just about trying to get a new version out. If you are able to
compile your own
version, then it might be worthwhile to download and build from the
latest git master.

- Martin Winter