[quagga-users 14694] BGP: same-IP differnet-AS neighbors

Alexandros C. Couloumbis alex at ozo.com
Tue Jun 6 07:58:09 BST 2017

Is it possible for quagga/bgp to work with multiple peers on same IP and
different AS?

we are building a bgp passive collector for statistics analysis through
Internet. remote/peers though have dynamic IPs, thereof on the collector
side we setup a forwarder to the quagga collector that originates all
connections from same internal static IP. We configured bgpd.conf for
different peers with same IP & different AS. bgpd daemon runs fine
without complaining about anything, but when connections arrive, only
the first peer is served while the rest are just ignored.

best regards,

--
Alexandros C. Couloumbis
http://dev.ozo.com/