[quagga-users 14696] [SPAM] Re: miss you

jume43 jume43 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 11 15:14:39 BST 2017

Hello!

I haven't heard anything from  you lately,  so I wanted to share with you some of my thoughts, you  can read them here https://clck.ru/BGapx

See you soon, jume43

From: quagga-users [mailto:quagga-users at lists.quagga.net]
Sent: Sunday, June 11, 2017 9:14 AM
To: jume43 at yahoo.com
Subject: STILL WORKING

About five years ago my dad  was at  an estate sale and found a huge movie banner from the first  Harry Potter movie. It's about 8  feet  long and  five feet  wide and made  of a tarp material. As a huge Harry Potter fan, it's pretty cool to me and will be mine whenever I move out!

we  also have a rather large book of Peanuts comics. It's  about 3 ft  long  and is  copyrighted in  the 1960s, so there's that too (also  a  huge Peanuts  fan)

Sent from Mail for Windows 10