[quagga-users 14697] Connect mininet to quagga and ping

Silvia Fichera fichera.sil at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 14:59:30 BST 2017

Hi all,
I'm absolutely new to quagga.
I've deployed it in a docker (two docker) containers for the implementation
of SONA
<https://wiki.onosproject.org/display/ONOS/SONA+Installation+Guide#SONAInstallationGuide-Gatewaynode>.
What I would like to do is to connect the quagga-router whit a mininet
network, but I don't know how to configure it in order that it is able to
route appropriately the traffic.
I want to ping from a mininet host to a VM in openstack. The traffic is
received by the VM but when it comes back to the node with the quaggas it
is lost.
I think it is a NAT/eBGP problem. Could anyone explian me how to configure
it?

Thanks

--
Silvia Fichera