[quagga-users 14628] Re: CPU xeon all Cores 100% ospf

Fernando Galvão fernando at wantel.com.br
Fri Mar 3 17:03:57 GMT 2017

Dear TOM,

I am with another server for more robust pppoe. It has 2x Xeon processors 2.4ghz 12mb quad core face cache. Even so, I still have issues with the zebra and ospf process. They've turned the cpu on 100% and drop my pppoe sessions from accel-ppp. What can I do? I see that I have unused CPU colors. Does not the quagga use the cores (16 in total) by balancing the load between them? Because it is not working. Today I had to restart the server and reduce to 2,000 pppoe sessions for the quagga to stay at 5% cpu consumption

Fernando Galvão
  Wantel Telecom
+55 87 3866-5200