[quagga-users 14637] Re: Weird BGP Behavoiur

Richard J Palmer richard at merula.net
Mon Mar 6 15:13:10 GMT 2017

HI

I will tey ... but I have been failing to compile 1.2 so far :(

--

checking whether system has GNU regex... checking for regexec in
-lc... yes

No package 'libcares' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables CARES_CFLAGS
and CARES_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

----

This is with Slakeware 14.1 (it also seems to fail on 14.1)

I have compiled / installed libcares but this has not as yet helped...
Open to suggestions on what I am missing ...

Richard Palmer | Director | Merula Limited
Company Registered in England and Wales No. 3243995
5 Avro Court, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE29 6XS
Phone 01480 222940 | Support 0845 330 0666
Support Email support at merula.net