[quagga-users 14941] Re: Disable BGP general scanning, BGP SCAN-TIMER

bg at it-mark.net bg at it-mark.net
Sat Feb 17 09:03:24 GMT 2018

2018-02-17 01:39, Nick Hilliard написав:
> William Herrin wrote:
>> Should you tinker around with internals for a complicated protocol you
>> don't deeply understand? No, no you should not. Doing so invites the
>> needless pain of a self-inflicted wound.
>
> This advice should be resolutely ignored.
>
> Tinkering around with the internals of complicated protocols you don't
> deeply understand is the best way to deeply understand complicated
> protocols.  Occasionally you will burn your fingers.
>
> All the best engineers have burn marks on their fingers.

:)

Universal software is good, but the software is configured to adapt my
specific conditions and circumstances better and more productive. That
was already so.
Although agreeing this way may turn out to be difficult. And so it was
already :)

Thank you for your attention to my questions.