[quagga-users 15041] Importing routes into Quagga from XFRM

TomK tomkcpr at mdevsys.com
Sun Oct 25 17:56:53 GMT 2020

Hey Everyone,

I'm interested in finding out how to import routes from XFRM tables
(220) into Quagga (OSPF, 254)?

The XFRM policy based rules are saved in table 220 while Quagga (OSPF)
saves the routes in table 254.  I have a IPSec StrongSwan on-prem GW
paired up with one of the Cloud providers.  The connection is
established however I can't ping the remote VLAN's from any other device
on the on-prem network except from the on-prem GW itself.

I would like to make OSPF aware of table 220 so it can import the rules.
  Or at least find another way to export the rules in table 220 and into
table 254.  Is this possible?

--
Thx,
TK.